Things to Look for When Finding New Products
For most of us, part of the morning and evening routines involve a skincare regimen of applying creams, moisturizers, tonics, lotions, and the all the rest.... Why do we put ourselves through this? To be our best us! To combat the signs of aging, to maintain our gorgeous selves and keep our beautiful skin! It is a safe bet, however, that most of us haven't put much thought into what is in the products that we are using. So, what can we do? How can we combat environmental pollutants, the effect of solar radiation, and the drying effects of air? How can we be sure we are using the very best products on our skin so we can be healthy inside and out?
Here are a few tips to help out!
1. Read the label! Just because it says “vegan” does not mean it is. This is a tactic many companies use to attract people to their products.
2. Look for products that contain Dermal Surface Renewal Technology. DSR smoothes away existing signs of aging such as laugh lines, crows feet, and dullness.
3. Use products that have regioisomers. Regenisomes penetrate the skin to speed cell renewal after sun exposure. They also use the light of protostomes to undo sun damage and have ultrasonic to renew skin while sleeping.
4. Find products with Proteo-C and Proflavonol-T. These two vitamins protect the skin from premature aging caused by the sun, pollution, and other environmental factors. They also provide advanced nutrition to the skin to keep it appearing smooth and firm.
5. If possible, use products that are paraben-free. Parabens are synthetic chemical preservatives that are widely used in personal care products such as shampoos, conditioners, hair styling products, make-up, facial masks, skin lotions and creams, and deodorants. They also are typically ingredients in baby lotions, shampoos, and other personal care products for infants and children. In addition, parabens are in many foods and pharmaceutical products. Researchers are beginning to find parabens in benign and malignant human breast tumors. While some studies have challenged their toxicity in many products and question their long term effect on humans, using products that are paraben-free can eliminate the risk of exposure to this harmful chemical.
6. Stick with us Baby! The Change Box searches in all nooks and cranies to find the BEST Australian products out there. We are in contact with trusted and emerging Australian businesses to deliver a selection of the FINEST self-care and pamper products around. Added bonus? We discover the most wonderful small businesses, so you know you are supporting Australian Businesses when it counts.
My picks this month HAVE to be the amazing Tumeric Clay Mask and Facial Glow Oil from Zendi Glow Australia. Included in our latest Change Box :)